As Houston is an important nod in United States, the real estate industry has experienced numbers of litigation. Despite their reputations, lawyers are in many cases the only people who can protect you from real estate fraud or who can help you out in any real estate related litigations.As Houston is an important node in United States, the real estate industry has experienced a particular growth over the years. But whenever there is action, you have also conflicts and real estate industry is no exception. In fact, real estate litigations have increased in numbers and diversity in the recent years. This is the point where you need a good and reliable Houston real estate lawyer.
Types of Real Estate Litigations
A Houston attorney specialized in real estate can provide a number of services which you are not qualified to handle or you don’t have the time to do so. Litigation is a complex concept and real estate litigation is no different. Real estate transactions are many times subject to dispute and the main reason is financial gain, loss, or compensation. Here is some information, outlining the actual aspects that a Houston real estate lawyer can deal with as far as real estate litigation goes.
• Fraud or non-disclosure defects conflicts which occur in various real property transactions
• Quiet title disputes which uses litigation to declare unsettled claims invalid
• Wrongful foreclosure by abusive lenders which may not have legal grounds for their action
• Conflicts with real estate agents or brokers who commit errors or abuse in certain circumstances
• Easement and neighbor disputes including conflicts over fencing, boundaries, and so other similar situations
• Zoning and land use disputes which are in most cases about wrongful law enforcement
• Enforcement of purchase agreements which must be initiated when one of the parties fails to complete the transaction
• Condemnation or eminent domain conflicts with the state wanting to turn private property into public domain
• Conflicts or disputes derived from the occurrence of Acts of God such as flooding, landslides, or subsidence
• Landlord-tenant disputes which are encountered more than often in the court of law
• Property damage disputes which need the assistance of a Houston real estate lawyer
• Private nuisance conflicts which are some of the oldest case laws in history
Estate litigation may occur between various entities depending on the type of transaction which led to the dispute. A good Houston real estate lawyer could prevent such litigations by supervising the transaction to start with. But in case a Houston attorney is not involved from the very beginning, litigation can occur.
Although sometimes it is too late, legal help is definitely required in most real estate litigations. If no argument will convince you to get a Houston real estate lawyer then remember what you stand to lose if you don’t win your dispute. In real property, the potential loss is huge just as the potential gain is. Therefore, all parties involved will struggle to have the best real estate Houston attorney representing their interests and winning their case. Real estate litigations are not to be left at the hands of luck. Action must be taken in order to reach your goals and the only solution is a real estate attorney.